Happy new year everybody!
Apologies for the long hiatus. Let me make it up to you with a little something.
This tumbler literally reads COOL :) And take note of that smart little pop-up straw.
Handy hydration devices not really your speed? Or too much on your mind lately? I know the perfect place to store all your secrets.
"The Diary Of Amos Lee" notebooks! Cute and small, yet really handy.
What's more, these merchandise come straight from Adeline Foo and are exclusive i.e. not available anywhere else. They also make the perfect gift for Amos Lee loving friends, or anyone who loves a pretty and useful product.
To get your very own notebook or tumbler, simply email amoslee.blogger@gmail.comwith your name and age and complete this entry in 50 words or less:
If I am going to be a famous TV star, who would I choose to be?
Only three winners will be picked. Let your imagination run! We want bizarre and quirky choices. Better still, tell us why you want to be this famous TV star. Closing date is 15 January 2012. Good luck!
<3 The Official Blogger


No comments:
Post a Comment